Rotating the knob it is possible to precisely adjust the grinding degree indicated on it.
To manually add more coffee and stop the grinding while the dose is running.
LELIT electronic control system to manage all the regulation parameters of grinding.
Adjustable coffee chute
Easily adjustable coffee chute to precisely direct the ground coffee into the filter.
The height-adjustable pin allows to hook the filterholder to the coffee grinder during the grinding.
Coffee rest tray
Easy to remove for an optimal cleaning, firmly anchored to the coffee grinder thanks to the magnetic self-locking mechanism.
MADE IN ITALY
All our products are designed and made in Italy
The LCC electronic control system with the OLED graphic display allows to set up the different grinding times for 1 and 2 doses. The display shows the count of the ground doses distinguishing between partial and total.
- Grinding micro-regulation
- Black LCC to regulate the grinding time
- Button to add coffee or stop grinding while the dose is running
- Ø 64 mm flat burrs
- Brushed stainless steel appliance body
- Coffee chute and filterholder support with adjustable height
- Large and removable coffee rest tray
- Bean hopper capacity: 350 g
- Dimensions LxDxH: 14x22.5x38.5 cm
- Weight: 6.6 kg
230 V 50 Hz | Plug Type E+F
230 V 50 Hz | Plug Type I
220 V 50/60 Hz | Plug Type G
120 V 60 Hz | Plug Type B
FIND OUT MORE
TO THINK BIG
The everyday life of those who believe in the things they love.
One of these stories could be yours.