Rotating the knob it is possible to precisely adjust the grinding degree indicated on it.
Add coffee button
To manually add more coffee and stop the grinding while the dose is running.
Grinding time buttons
Possibility to set the grinding time for 1 or 2 coffee doses.
Adjustable coffee chute
Easily adjustable coffee chute to precisely direct the ground coffee into the filter.
The height-adjustable pin allows to hook the filterholder to the coffee grinder during the grinding.
Coffee rest tray
Easy to remove for an optimal cleaning, firmly anchored to the coffee grinder thanks to the magnetic self-locking mechanism.
MADE IN ITALY
All our products are designed and made in Italy
- Grinding micro-regulation
- Grinding time setting buttons
- Button to add coffee or stop grinding while the dose is running
- Ø 50 mm flat burrs
- Brushed stainless steel appliance body
- Coffee chute and filterholder support with adjustable height
- Large and removable coffee rest tray
- Bean hopper capacity: 350 g
- Dimensions LxDxH: 14x22.5x36.5 cm
- Weight: 6 kg
230 V 50 Hz | Plug Type E+F
230 V 50 Hz | Plug Type I
220 V 50/60 Hz | Plug Type G
120 V 60 Hz | Plug Type B
FIND OUT MORE
TO THINK BIG
The everyday life of those who believe in the things they love.
One of these stories could be yours.