It allows to control the steam boiler and water pressure during coffee extraction.
Cool touch wands
Ergonomic, anti-burn and easy to clean for a fulfilling user experience.
The hidden buttons allow to set the extraction temperature and the mode of use, Classic HX mode or X mode to give priority to coffee stability.
More comfort during the filling and cleaning processes, the indicators allow to control the number of fillings.
The gradual inclination, the spout length and the open areas are designed to obtain the best possible result.
Brushed stainless steel appliance body. Drip tray and cup warmer with wire grate.
MADE IN ITALY
All our products are designed and made in Italy
The double probe system (patent pending) keeps the brewing temperature constant, eliminating the long waits between each coffee and avoiding the overheating typical of classical HX systems.
MaraX is extremely quiet thanks to the silent pump and provides a water flow designed to extract the best out of any kind of coffee and roast at every brewing phase.
The energy saving system reduces the pressure in the steam boiler after a period of inactivity. When switched on, the machine warms-up in 24 minutes max.
- E61 type group with mechanical pre-infusion compatible with LELIT58 barista tools
- Double probe HX System with thermosyphonic circulation (Patent pending)
- Silent pump
- Temperature configuration button (Warm - Hot - Extra Hot)
- Mode setting button (Classic HX mode or X mode)
- Professional water-steam taps with spring closure
- Machine ready and/or warming-up LED
- Lack of water in the tank or no-tank LED
- Active "Reserve mode"
- I/O stainless steel back-lit switch
- Double manometer for pump/steam pressure
- Brushed stainless steel appliance body with cup warmer rack and drip tray with wire grate
- Anti-burn multidirectional steam and hot water wands
- Mug friendly
- Boiler: 1.8 l with AISI316L stainless steel heat-exchanger
- Water tank: 2.5 l
- Dimensions LxDxH: 22x41x35 cm
- Weight: 18.8 kg
230 V 50 Hz | Plug Type E+F
240 V 50 Hz | Plug Type I
220 V 50/60 Hz | Plug Type G
100 V 50/60 Hz | Plug Type B
120 V 60 Hz | Plug Type B
LELIT58 2-ways filterholder with classic polished black handle and Coffee Slide spout / LELIT58 1 dose filter (9-11 g), IMS / LELIT58 2 doses filter (14-18 g), IMS / LELIT58 2 doses PLUS filter (18-21 g), IMS / LELIT58 blind filter, IMS / LELIT58 stainless steel tamper with red wooden handle / Spoon for coffee powder / Cup rack / 35 l water softener filter / First cleaning kit / Small brush with nylon bristles
FIND OUT MORE
TO THINK BIG
The everyday life of those who believe in the things they love.
One of these stories could be yours.