LELIT electronic control system to manage all the machine setting parameters.
To easily deliver steam and hot water, with anti-burn handle.
Appliance body in brushed stainless steel and drip tray with wire grate.
With black back-lit display, it checks the pressure of coffee extraction. The green area indicates the optimal value.
The gradual inclination, the spout length and the open areas are designed to obtain the best possible result.
The machine is designed to fit also mugs.
MADE IN ITALY
All our products are designed and made in Italy
The LELIT electronic control system (LCC) with the OLED graphic display allows to set the preinfusion time, the automatic washing cycle for the ordinary cleaning and the stand-by time according to the CEI EN 50564 norm. The display shows also the coffee, water and steam temperature, the lack of water in the tank and the brewing time countdown set by the user.
- LELIT57 group compatible with all LELIT57 barista tools
- 3 ways solenoid valve to dry up the coffee puck
- LCC with high-resolution OLED graphic display
- Graphic indicator for lack of water in the tank
- Display for coffee, steam and hot water temperature and extraction time countdown
- Possibility to activate preinfusion, stand-by and washing cycle
- Back-lit manometer for coffee pressure
- Brushed stainless steel appliance body with drip tray and wire grate
- Wide cup warmer
- Back-lit stainless steel buttons
- Steam/hot water multidirectional wand
- Mug friendly
- Brass coffee boiler: 250 ml
- Water tank: 2.5 l
- Dimensions LxDxH: 22.5x27x38 cm
- Weight: 7.4 kg
230 V 50 Hz | Plug Type E+F
230 V 50 Hz | Plug Type H
220 V 50/60 Hz | Plug Type G
120 V 60 Hz | Plug Type B
LELIT57 2-ways filterholder with design handle and Coffee Slide spout / LELIT57 1 dose filter (7-9 g) / LELIT57 2 doses filter (14-18 g) / LELIT57 pods filter / LELIT57 blind filter / Tamper / Spoon for coffee powder / 35 l water softener filter / Cup rack
FIND OUT MORE
TO THINK BIG
The everyday life of those who believe in the things they love.
One of these stories could be yours.