Social Media Manager
About the role
There is a new exciting opportunity as Social Media Manager within our Marketing Department. The profile we are looking for has a strong interest for the digital world and can transform ideas into creative contents, respecting the tone of voice of the company.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Develop and update contents for different social media channels (in English)
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Define the editorial plan
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Manage our online community, interact with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Program and launch ADV campaigns
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original texts, photos, videos and news)
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- Previous experience in the field and in elaborating social media strategies
- Degree in Communication or Marketing
- Great knowledge of Canva, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Outstanding use of social media platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok, together with the knowledge of the newest channels
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English both spoken and written (C1-C2)
- Experience in creating and developing social media contents
- Deep experience with ADV campaigns
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.