Senior Structural Design Engineer
About The Role
The profile we are looking for will work with R&D Development Manager and will create new products and designs, revising existing products and providing installation support by writing technical operation documentation.
- Fully understand the customer requirements in terms of content, performance, quality, reliability, engineering standards, dimensional requirements and limitations etc.
- Share and develop deep know-how and technical skills along with close collaboration with our clients.
- Develop and verify feasible cost effective and reliable mechanical product designs utilizing CAD tools
- Support design for manufacturing (DFM)
- Prepare technical reports and presentations
- Provide post production design support.
- Provide technical support and guidance for the resolution of various customer and interdepartmental issues, as required.
- Perform design activities to obtain cost effectiveness between quality, design and manufacturing in accordance with engineering design standards.
- Create and assist in the creation of Bills of Materials.
- Support Manufacturing development into our plant.
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a similar education.
- Minimum 5 years product design experience, preferably within the electromechanical environment working as engineer with white goods or/and coffee machine technologies or very similar.
- Good knowledge of CAD/Solidworks design with the related Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) and of MRP/ERP Systems (Data Management)
- Experience of relevant standards CEI EN 60335-X.
- Confident with the R&D Product development methods.
- A solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (C1-C2)
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can’t wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.