Senior Electronic Design Engineer
About the role:
The profile we are looking for will work with R&D Development Manager and Innovation Manager.
He/She will create new products and designs, revising existing products and providing installation
support by writing technical operation documentation.
• Manage the assigned projects autonomously, coordinating the Firmware development and
qualification activities of new projects;
• Check the feasibility of assigned projects and supervise the individual annexed activities,
evaluating costs, timing and carrying out the technical specifications;
• Interfacing directly with Suppliers and with the internal corporate bodies (sales, production,
quality, management), with a view to the correct execution of activities;
• Analysis of the requirements, architecture definition, design and debug of managed
memories products firmware;
• Developing source code targeting the embedded system;
• Performing effective analysis of functional issues or performance profiling with the firmware
and hardware in test environments or target host systems;
• Contribute to process improvements to ensure firmware quality and time-to-market.
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Electronic & Electrical, Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent;
• At least 3 years of experience in a R&D environment, a qualified engineering experience with knowledge of electrical, electronic & controls, Firmware Design for home appliance or automotive industry;
• Experience in project management;
• Knowledge of electronic hardware and sensor interfaces as well as knowledge of electrical/electric components such as sensors, actuators, heaters;
• Knowledge of analogue and digital electronic design techniques;
• Usage of laboratory equipment such as soldering station, oscilloscopes, multimeters, waveform generators, power suppliers, etc.;
• Solid research and development, validation and testing skills;
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Fluent English (spoken and written).
• Direct permanent contract with salary commensurate to experience;
• Flexibility of working hours;
• Dynamic and challenging environment.
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer