Purchasing Department Assistant
About the role
There is a new opportunity within our Purchasing Department. The profile we are looking for will report to the Department manager based in Italy, providing support in the everyday activities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support in the management of material's costs and in the definition of the purchasing plan
- Support in the selection of suppliers and direct contact with them
- Process orders and complaints
- Manage shipments, finalize order confirmations, dispatch note and invoices
- Prepare the documentation for offers and purchases
- Value the performance of our suppliers and other partners
- Monitor and update shipping times
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- Degree in Economics, accounting or equivalent
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain Management processes, supplier management, part diagrams, purchasing, logistics, quality control and demand planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Confidence in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian both spoken and written (C1-C2)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player mindset
- Ability to work under pressure and according to deadlines
- Great attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously and to manage priorities
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.