Our IT Department is looking for a new Systems Engineer to:
- manage network systems, network backbones and server services
- provide assistance for hardware and software workstations, production workstations, logistics devices and third-party devices in the plant.
The person we are looking for has the following profile:
- a degree in Computer Science or IT Engineering
- excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English
- excellent knowledge of Windows Server (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, sharing and printing services) and customer operating systems
- knowledge of TCP/IP, Firewall, Microsoft Teams, Office365 and Office Automation
- strong organizational and teamwork skills
- demonstrates excellent problem solving skills and shows initiative
Think this could be you? We can't wait to meet you.