Junior Accounting Specialist
About the role
There is a new exciting opportunity within our Accounting Team. The profile we are looking for will report to the Head of the Accounting department in Italy and will join the team in the management of company’s financial documents and related processes.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare month-end financial statements and other financial reports as assigned
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Process all AR/AP invoices and journal entries
- Prepare all financial records: Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Statements of Cash Flow
- Monitor depreciation records and activity monthly
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- 2 years of related experience
- Fluent in Italian language
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written (C1-C2)
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software – D365 an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple work streams, concurrent deliverables, multiple time zones
- Ability to solve problems and to take the initiative
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.