Junior Accounting Specialist
About the role
There is a new exciting opportunity within our Lelit Team.
The profile we are looking for will report to the Head of the Accounting department and will support the team in the accounting operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Active and passive billing cycle;
- Accounting records of pay slips and bank movements;
- Prepare month-end financial statements and other financial reports;
- Prepare VAT settlement, LIPE and VAT return;
- Prepare F24, telematic submissions, CU, 770;
- Prepare all financial records: Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Statements of Cash Flow;
- Monitors depreciation records and activity monthly.
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field;
- 2 years of related experience;
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written (B2);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Proficient in accounting and tax preparation software.
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.