Quality Electrical Engineer
About the role
There is a new opportunity within our Quality Control Department. The profile we are looking for will work alongside our Quality Control Manager to oversee many aspects of the safety and quality control systems processes, with focus on the electrical safety norms.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Periodic implementation of production verification checks (measures and control "in the field" - in acceptance - during the production process)
- Implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Develop and maintain the facility’s quality systems
- Collect and maintain inspection reports
- Advise the plant management team on electrical safety and quality standards
- Update the system used to document quality, food safety and procedures simplification, ensuring the efficiency of control plans and actions (being responsible for the quality system)
- Follow the control and verification system so that the processes comply with the certifications
- Train the plant staff on electrical safety and quality control
- Participate in the improvement and development of self-control in all departments of the plant
- Oversee electrical safety
- Troubleshoot internal and external issues, both from Customers and Suppliers
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- Degree in Management Engineering
- Deep knowledge of the norm ISO 9001:2015 and the electrical safety norms (CE and ETL)
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian both spoken and written (C1-C2)
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering drawing
- Proficient use of the main measurement tools
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized, autonomous and accountable profile
- Great communication skills
- Team working attitude
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.