Export sales assistant - French
About the role
There is a new exciting opportunity within our Sales Team. The profile we are looking for will report to the Head of the Export Department in Italy, has a strong personality and a passion for foreign languages.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Orders entry
- Provide the customer with several information regarding shipment, volumes, costs, transportation options and other details to define an agreed shipment plan
- Coordination with the internal logistic team to plan shipments based on volumes, payments, credit and/or other requirements
- Standard quotations
- Manage customer’s request in collaboration with the Customer Care Department
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- Degree in Foreign Languages or Economics
- Experience in the same role is considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English and French both spoken and written (C1-C2)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good communication skills with the ability to build positive working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong team-building attitude and problem-solving approach
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.