Export Manager Assistant
About the role
There is a new exciting opportunity as Manager Assistant within our Sales and Export Department.
The profile we are looking for will report to the Head of the Department in Italy and will work closely with the Sales Team based in Australia, has a strong personality and a passion for foreign languages.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of the Export Department in its everyday activities
- Build great relationships and trust with all key and new partners
- Collaborate with the other departments to optimize the assortment of products according to the needs indicated by current or potential customers
- Perfect discovery calls, initial demos and follow up conversations to increase deal velocity and conversion
- Use and leverage our sales stack while maintaining data integrity, in order to accurately report on our progress and forecast revenue
- Collect market feedback and business insights
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- Degree in Economics
- At least 2 years of experience in sales
- Previous experience in manufacturing companies
- Excellent level of English and Italian both spoken and written (C1-C2), the knowledge of another language will be considered a positive added value
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong reliability and high productivity
- Clear, concise, and effective written and verbal communication skills.
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.