About the role
There is a new opportunity within our IT Team. The profile we are looking for will report to the IT Department Manager based in Italy and will be directly involved in the management of all the tasks, in collaboration with the Breville team based in Australia.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop corporate ERP
- Collaborate in process functions and internal software
- Manage company databases
- Manage integration and data exchange procedures (PLC, PDM, external software)
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- Degree in Computer Science or IT Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian, both spoken and written (C1-C2)
- Knowledge of C# language (framework Blazor, REST api, Webform ASPNET)
- Proficiency in SQL, HTML, CSS, Jquery, XML and IIS
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer