About the role
There is a new exciting opportunity within our Accounting Department as Data Analyst. The profile we are looking for must be precise, with an analytical mindset, willing to learn and to work in a fast changing environment.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support data requests and maintain data accuracy
- Prepare insight analysis focused on business performance, comparing them to set objectives
- Use and update existing databases on Excel and create new ones
- Process and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Evaluate organizational methods and provide source-to-target mappings and information or specific documents for data set
- Verify and check production and market data (volume, maintenance, prices)
- Predispose a reporting system
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through the analysis of complex data sets
- Develop and maintain databases systems
- Work closely with the other team members to understand and maintain focus on analytical needs, including identify metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable outcomes
- Know how to efficiently represent complex information through a simple structure
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- From 2 to 3 years' experience in data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and implementation
- Great ability to work in a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint (essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (preferable)
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken (C1-C2)
- Excellent knowledge of data modelling tools and Data Quality principles
- Effective project management skills with ability to work with close deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to transform data into information and insight
- Strong data analytics and visualization tooling experience, with a creative mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for details
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently, managing one’s workload
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.