About the role
There is a new exciting opportunity as Art Director within our Marketing Department. The profile we are looking enjoys working in a dynamic environment, is creative and has a strong interest in graphic communication.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Brainstorming, definition and development of creative concepts
- Develop the most suitable project strategies and create visual elements
- Conduct research to set the objectives and the industry trends
- Support the Marketing Department on the creation of graphic contents for multichannel communication
- Organize an efficient calendar in order to keep track of projects deadlines, prioritize tasks and respect the company's guidelines
We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have:
- Degree in Fine Art, Graphic Design, or equivalent
- Former experience in the role, preferably in a management position
- Proficiency and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Confidence in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong ability to think outside the box
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English both spoken and written (C1-C2)
- Great communication skills
- Fine sense of aesthetics
- Organized mindset and team working skills
Do you think this could be you?
Then send us your CV, we can't wait to meet you.
LELIT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.